Saturday, August 14, 2010

CD 10 (AKA: CD 9)

Good afternoon to you. I shake you firmly by the hand.

So my monitor requested a test strip this morning... which I knew it would since it's CD 10 (or CD 9 according to it).

I wasn't expecting to see anything different... just the same ol' low reading I've been getting so far without a test stick inserted. But. I was wrong. To my surprise, I got a high reading.

Now, if you've been following along, you'll realize that it's really out of the ordinary for me to be getting a high reading this early in the game (even for the month the monitor was still "getting to know me"). CD 17 is the earliest I've ever gotten a high reading so far. So I'm feeling pretty darn good that the Clomid is actually doing what it's suppose to be doing... which is getting my O-Day here sooner... and, hopefully, get my follicles bigger... which, in turn, will have a better ovulation/egg.

And.. since today is CD 10 on CST (Clomid Standard Time)... the festivities begin tonight. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

Keep those fingers (and toes!) crossed that this month is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment