Friday, August 13, 2010

CD 9... 2 days after Clomid.

So my ovaries didn't explode... but, lemme tell you... Clomid is making me insane.

I've had a headache on the right side of my head for 3 days. I've been very irritable. Snappy. Overheated. Irritable. Headaches. Irritable. Headaches.

Did I mention irritable?

And now I'm sick... thanks to the husband. He gave me his cold he had earlier in the week. So now I'm running a fever... and feel like my head's going to explode.

I took an OPK this morning... and it was very negative. And tomorrow my monitor will start requesting test strips again. So now I just wait and hope with all my might that I get pregnant this cycle. I really don't want to go through this again next cycle... that is assuming I do ovulate with 50 mg of Clomid. If not, we up it... which scares me because if I'm feeling this way with 50 mg, I can't imagine what I'll feel like on 100 mg.

*sigh*

So yeah. Off to be sickly on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment