Wednesday, August 25, 2010

CD 21 :(

I got crosshairs this morning on my chart. According to it... I ovulated a couple of days ago.

I also had my blood drawn this morning for my serum progesterone test.

According to it... I didn't.

My level came back at 0.7.

So, broken-hearted, I went to my message boards to cry on the shoulder of fellow TTC'ers.

The general question that came up was, "Why did they test your levels so soon after ovulation?" Seems that most/all other girls have their levels checked around 7DPO or later. Me, just being 1-3 DPO today, my levels wouldn't be high at all... and would look like I hadn't O'd at all. They were all like, "Ask to re-test in a few days." And, "Don't rule out ovulation yet!"

So, my hope was basically shattered until they were all telling me that it's still very possible that I did actually ovulate. Esp. considering I had a temp. shift... and a positive OPK.

So, here's to BABY DUST and crossed fingers (and toes!) that I am pregnant this cycle.

Please let me be pregnant this cycle. I don't think I can handle 100mg of Clomid next cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment