Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Iono.

Hi from CD 27.

I could be either 9 DPO today... or 4 DPO... or none at all. No way to really tell this cycle. I've had positive OPK's, 2 peak days on my monitor, a slight shift of temps... but none at one day or point on my chart. So, couple that with my non-ovulatory blood work and nothing makes sense.

I took a HPT tonight. It was negative... which, any scenario above would made it so. But something came over me, and I couldn't control myself.

I have been cramping the last 2 days. They feel like PMS cramps. I thought for sure Aunt Flo had arrived today. I even went to the restroom at work... fully prepared to deal with her. But it wasn't her. Not even a little pink. Nada. Just crampy. But I'm taking that as a good sign. Any other time I've had those crampy feelings, I would start that same day. But still no sign of Aunt Flo. *fingers crossed that she stays away*

So yeah. I'll wait for at least another 9-10 days before I try and figure everything out (read as: obsess over every little detail).

On a happy note... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Miss SJ!! She turned 6 today!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment