Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm high.

Well, it seemed like forever that I was getting nothing but low, low, low. Now... all I'm getting is high, high, high.

I got my first "high" reading on CD #17... which was 6/8/10. Well, today is CD #23... and still no "peak" reading. I have 2 more days that the monitor will request a test stick. I'm really hoping to get it within the next two days. I've already gone through a 2 month's supply of test sticks for just this month.

(CBEFM is suppose to only use 10 test sticks a month... making one box a 3 month supply. However, if the monitor doesn't detect a peak reading in the first 10 test sticks, it'll test 10 more. As far as I know, it does NOT exceed 20 sticks per month. But, still... one box is $40, give or take. I'm really hoping to get pregnant this month so I won't have to buy another box of test sticks. Well, that's not the only reason, of course. But that'd just be the icing on the cake if I got pregnant AND saved $40.)

So anways. That's my update. More when I get more to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment