Sunday, December 19, 2010

Still positive.

My hCG level came back as 30 from Thursday's 48 hour later blood draw. That's not exactly a double in 48-72 hours... it's more like 82 hours. So I'm worried about that being off... but, I was (and still am!) happy the number increased. I go back tomorrow to have another blood test to see where the number is at then.

But, my tests are still coming back as positive... and, in fact, the test line is getting darker. And my bleeding has stopped as of Friday. All this is good, good, good news!

Here's the most recent two tests I took. The top being from yesterday morning... and the bottom being from today... which just so happens to be my 30th birthday. :)

It's definitely getting darker.

So now one of my main worries is that the baby itself is fine, but it's implanted in my tube.

I really need to just stop analyzing and thinking... and wait until I hear the results from the blood work tomorrow. That'll give me a much clearer picture than anything else has/can at this point.

Keep sending me those good, positive, sticky vibes!

No comments:

Post a Comment