Tuesday, December 7, 2010

CD 21 Bloodwork Results!

Drumroll please...

*roll,roll,roll,roll*

17!!!

Lemme just tell ya'... I have never been so happy to hear the number 17 as I was yesterday when I called and got my results. I pretty much knew I had ovulated since I had that raging positive OPK. But I never imagined my level would be that high since I figured I was only 4, maybe 5, DPO on Sunday when I had my blood taken. So to see a 17... the highest it's been yet... just wow.

I don't want to count any chickens before they've hatched, but I feel really, really good about this cycle. I've had some "stuff" going on... like, lower back pain... crampiness... etc... But I'm trying to not read into it all too much because I don't want to be let down.

Here's to (hopefully!) getting a really awesome Christmas gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment