Friday, May 7, 2010

So that's what's wrong!

I ordered a fertility monitor this morning. I've taken two HPT's the last couple of days... both negative. And I just have this feeling that Aunt Flo is right around the corner. So I went ahead and bought my monitor. I hope that it'll arrive before she does... that way I can start using it for my next cycle. If it turns out I don't need it, I can always return it unopened.

But. In attempts on finding a good article about the monitor I bought (Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor!), I came across this one... clearly written by a non-English speaking person(s). Here's the best part in the entire article:
Not only this, a nutritious diet is needed for generating energy so that body processes keep moving in optimum levels. Use of artificial sprays by the women increases the probability of infertility in many women. For those women, who love the party and hip hop, it is the time to put a formal end to them.
... and here, all this time, I thought it was something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment