Monday, May 10, 2010

Calling in the big dogs.


Look what came in the mail today! :)

I wish I had started today so that I could start playing with it tomorrow morning. I mean, don't get me wrong... I'd rather not start because it'd mean I was (most likely) pregnant. But, I pretty much know I'm not... since I don't think I ovulated until today or maybe even tomorrow. Which, brings me to my next point.

Look at these two most recent OPK's:

(No, I have not perfected my ability to travel into the future (yet). This one above, which is marked May 29th, 2010, should actually read May 9, 2010. I'm just too lazy to go back and edit it to the correct date. )


Okay. So. I know they are both technically negative. But. Hear me out. These are the closest ones I've gotten to a positive this cycle. I think, if I had gotten up in the middle of the night to take one, I'd have gotten a positive OPK last night in the wee-morning hours. I think these two were the "in" and "out" of a positive one.

So. I'm going to say I ovulated today.

(In all honesty, I have no clue what is going on with my body this cycle. It's all guesses.)

But it doesn't much matter. Husband is sick... and has been all weekend. So we won't be sexin' it up tonight.

But that's okay. I feel really positive having my new tools. I feel like I'll have a real handle of my cycle next time around... which, if my guess is right, should be showing up around May 24th-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment