Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hmph.


Well, today is CD #42.

I know I didn't get pregnant this cycle. We've not BDed since the 1st of the month... and, had I actually ovulated around that time to have gotten pregnant, I would have gotten a + HPT by now... which, I naturally have not.

According to FF, the ovulated on CD #30 this cycle. 30. THIRTY. WTF?

It's so incredibly frustrating to have no clue what your body is doing.

Now I'm just wishing to start my next cycle already so I can start using my monitor. I figure that with using my monitor... temping... AND OPK's... I will almost have to figure out something solid and concrete. I never really got any definite ovulation prediction this cycle. The OPK's didn't go COMPLETELY positive... and the temps weren't a HUGE drop/jump. Maybe if I can cross-check over 3 different methods it'll give me a clearer picture of what's going on in there.

Blah.

I'm going to go run some errands. It looks like it might rain again... and I'd like to get them done before that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment