Monday, July 6, 2009

Potentially a TMI post...

I'm so frustrated.

So I started temping back on June 27th (which was cycle day #33!). I temp every morning around 6:30-6:45 when I wake up Mr. H. for work.

My temps have been nice and consistent... staying in the range of 97.0 to 96.8. (With the exception of the first two days where they were 97.3 and 97.2, respectively.)

When I started temping, I expected to get my period that day or the next day... since my cycle is typically 33 to 35 days in length. So day #33 came and went... as did #34... and #35... and #36...

And today, on day #42, I still have nothing to show for it. How am I suppose to get a feel for my cycles and ovulation and all that jazz if I never get a fresh cycle started?

*le sigh*

And no... I'm not already pregnant. Even though I knew I couldn't have been, I took a test anyways ... and got a negative, of course.

But seriously... it's driving me insane. I am wondering if it has something (anything!) to do with me cutting down my dosages on my medications...? (I dropped my dosage on cycle day #35...)

I just... don't know.

*grumble*

1 comment:

  1. This must be so very difficult. Good luck with everything. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete