Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hi there.

Day #52 here... still nothing.

*le sigh*

In other news... I'm almost officially done with Summer Session I. I have one more class on Wednesday... and it's only for a final exam. Summer Session II starts on Monday, July 27th, though. So I don't get a break, really. But it'll be worth it to be done with everything at the end of August. Gosh... it's an odd thought... 'Being done with college.' Just... wow. I can't wait!

But then the fun begins of trying to find a real job. Mr. H. and I have talked about this enough already... so I don't really wanna talk about it anymore here. It stresses me out a bit... and I don't need anymore stress right now.

I know it's a bit premature, but we're already looking at potential names. We've only looked at girl names so far... but here are the ones in the lead:
  • Finley (though Mr. H. isn't crazy about this one... but I'm going to try my best to make him like it because I adore it)
  • Arie
  • Lexi
  • Isobel
  • Bailey
  • Payton
  • Jaycee
  • Jillian
We have a really hard time agreeing on names. It's our biggest challenge, actually. I went through just about every letter of the alphabet (using a trusty iPhone app. for baby names)... and those are the only ones we agreed on (with the exception of Finley, of course). But like I said... it's a bit premature to really be talking about names... but it's still fun.

Anyways. Off to find a snack. I'm having a sweet tooth attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment