Thursday, January 20, 2011

CD 2... finally.

I never thought I'd be so glad to see Aunt Flo arrive as I was yesterday.

I had really given up any hope that "things" would ever return to normal. (Yeah, that's being overly dramatic. I mean, I KNEW they'd EVENTUALLY go back to normal... whatever that is.) But yesterday proved me wrong. She came. And she was/is large and in-charge.

And kicking my butt.

I hurt in places I didn't even know I had.

But, that's okay. This is necessary to cleanse my body and get it prepared for full-on baby making this month.

This month I'm using my monitor. I haven't decided if I'm doing the OPK's this month or not. I'm leaning towards no... and just the monitor and perhaps temping. We'll see. But no Clomid. No bloodwork out the ying-yang. No 10-12-14-16-18 day schedule. Just going with the flow.

Let's rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment