Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hi2U from 7 DPO.

So I've somehow managed to NOT POAS (Pee On A Stick) yet. It's taken almost 6 months to learn that at 7 DPO (or earlier), even if I AM pregnant, will not give me a + HPT.

I'm trying to wait until at least Aug. 4th before I test with FMU (first morning urine). That'll be 11 DPO (which is still kinda-sorta early) and the morning before my infertility testing appointment. But, I might cave in and test as early as 9 DPO... but, just know now, I don't want to. I really want to try and wait this time. It would be nice to get that positive before my appointment.

I refuse to use Countdown to Pregnancy this cycle. I used it last cycle... and had thoroughly convinced myself that I was, in fact, pregnant... when I was not. So NO CTP this cycle. It places too much false hope in something that's already hard to swallow when you figure you're probably not pregnant and still get really upset when you see that - HPT.

So here's to holding out a few more days to test!

No comments:

Post a Comment