Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where's Flo?

It's a weird thing, my body's sense of humor...

We wanted to wait until March to officially start TTC. That way I was 3 months "clean" off my old medicines... plus, we want a girl again... and, as silly as it sounds, I really trust the Chinese birth chart. (I've tested it against everyone I know, and it's never been wrong... it's crazy.) And, according to the Chinese birth chart, February with my age would have been a boy... but March and April will produce a girl.

(Disclaimer: We are not against having a boy. Once we're pregnant and would find out it is a boy, we will love him just as much as a girl. We only want another girl because we KNOW girls. We already have one... we already have what we need for one. So, if in several months down the road we find out we're toting a boy, don't go thinking our hopes and dreams have been crushed... because they wouldn't be. Not even a little.)


Anyways.

Back to the weird sense of humor my body has...

So yeah. I've had a regular cycle for months. A bit longer than the typical 28 days, of course... but regular. But as soon as March kicked in... my cycle kicked out. I even tried drinking some parsley and ginger tea to get it going... but, nope... nada.

So... I wait again. *le sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment