Tuesday, March 2, 2010

LH Testing has begun!

Yup, I'm still alive. :) Work keeps me busy, busy, busy.

So I bought some LH (ovulation) tests... and some HPT's. I started LH testing the other day... so that I can get a good grip on how it all works. I'm still waiting on the beginning of my next cycle... so, once that begins, I'll hold off on the LH tests until after it stops... but here are my first three tests (and one HPT - see reason below) I've taken thus far.

Okay. So that's my tests. Being totally new to LH tests, as I didn't use them with SJ, I kinda freaked out when I saw two lines on the first one. I thought that you only got 2 when you were ovulating. So, being on day #33... and pretty much knowing I wasn't ovulating, yeeeeeah... freaked out. I immediately hopped on the computer and looked up LH tests... and got on a few message boards to ask about them. A few girls told me how they worked... but (here's the story of the HPT) suggested I take a HPT because OPK's can be used as pregnancy tests. But, as you can see, I am not pregnant... and I am not ovulating as the test line is not as dark or darker than the control line.

So yeah. That's my update for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment