Sunday, June 28, 2009

It begins here.

My first entry into my maternity/pregnancy blog.

But I must admit. I'm not pregnant... yet.

But we're working on that.

Right now we're in the beginning phase of planning... charting... and lots and lots of praying.

We know for sure that we're going to actively start trying in September. Until then it isn't a good time for me to be pregnant... because being pregnant means I'll be sick (more than likely... since I was with our first child)... and unable to finish school like I need to. But once my final classes are over in the end of August, it's on.

Until then I plan to get familiar with my cycle by charting... eating better (wean myself off of caffeine, primarily)... starting my prenatal vitamins... and just generally getting my body ready to grow another human again.

Fun times are ahead, kids... fun times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment