Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cycle day 1... again.

Well, my original plan of waiting to test until Saturday was a bust. I actually ended up testing from 8 dpo until this morning at 13 dpo... all being negative, of course, since Aunt Flo came to visit me at work today. Which I almost expected, really... I had seen a trace of blood yesterday, but I had hoped it was implantation bleeding. But when I started feeling really crampy around lunchtime today, I knew what to expect when I went to the restroom shortly after that.

So, in addition to the OPK's this month, I'm adding BBT charting as well. Also started taking baby aspirin (81 mg) and Vitamin B6 (50 mg). Even though I don't have a luteal phase defect (at least not to my knowledge) nor a clotting disorder, I figure it still can't hurt.

I have to admit, though, I'm bummed. Had I gotten pregnant with this past cycle, I would have been due on my birthday... which would have been neat. But, I am going to accept that it happens for a reason... and that everything has a time and place in the grand scheme of things. It's just tough waiting for it to tick around to that time occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment